Interview with Good Old Games + Giveaway

Game id love to win: warcraft 2
Game id love to play again: Heroes of might and magic 1, and all the old lucas arts point n click games.

Game I'd like to win: Disciples 2 Gold
Games I'd like to play again: Ultima Underworld (1&2), Ultima7, System Shock

Game I'd like to win: Blake Stone: Aliens of Gold
Games I'd like to play again: Blake Stone: Aliens of Gold, Ultima 8, Syndicate, Duke Nukem 2

Game I'd Like to win: Empire Earth: Gold
Games I'd Like to Play Again: Any of the old Origin Systems Games, Wing Commander (esp. 3 & 4), Crusader, Ultimas, etc.

I would love to win a copy of Duke Nukem 3D

Also, The Lost Vikings was an awesome game back in the day, would love to play that again.

Game I'd like to win: Fallout 1 or Fallout 2
Games I'd like to play again: Under A Killing Moon, Doom, Freespace, Earthworm Jim, MDK, System Shock, Loom, etc.

I'd like to win Oddworld: Abe's Oddysee.
And I would love to see Disc World Noir. I bought it years ago but never got it to work on XP/Vista!

I'd like to win Duke Nukem 3D.

I'd love to play Earl Weaver Baseball - but last time I tried on my PC, it was too fast for the game to handle. Using the arrow keys, the cursor jumped from one side of the screen to the other. I couldn't get it to the selection screen to switch the controls to the mouse. Bummer.

I'd like to win MDK.

I would like to see also Commandos 2 - it will probably follow, the first one I see it's already there.

Game I'd like to win: Fallout 2, the great classic.
I'd like to replay UT: GOTY, Disciples 2
Thanks in advance!

Game I'd LOVE to win: Tex Murphy: Overseer
Games I'd like to play again: Under a Killing Moon, The Pandora Directive, Oddworld: Abes Odyssey and many many more awesome adventure games. Bring back the adventure genre :(

Game I would like to win: Any of the Fallout Series.
Game I would like to play again: Any of the Oddworld Series.

Thanks!

Game I'd like to win: Tex Murphy: Under a Killing Moon
Games I'd like to play again: The Longest Journey, Septerra Core, Sacred Gold, UT GOTY.

Like2Win: Postal 2 Complete
Like to play again: A good horse racing game, forget one I liked about 12+ years ago.

game I'd like to win: MESSIAH
game that brings back memories: Solar Wind (which I don't think in the gog's list yet.)

This site is great; There are lots of games that just do not work on new hardware and OS. It is cool that we have someone helping to keep there IPs working and available.

What I'd like to win: Duke Nukem: Manhattan Project

Games I used to play (and loved): The Thief series, Metal Fatigue, the Fallouts, Spellforce, Sacred, Diablo2, Warcraft2

Game I'd like to win: Evil Genius
Game(s) I'd like to play again: X-Wing, Tie Fighter, X-Wing vs Tie Fighter (best space sim ever!), Grim Fandango (loved that adv. game), Full Throttle (another awesome one), and Star Trek: Elite Forces 1 & 2 (great fps w/out a lot of hype)

The game that I would like to get is Beyond Good and Evil

A few of the (good) old games that I played and loved are both Earthworm Jim's (I can still hear the SQUAK from the birds in the first level), both Abe games (So many memories playing that with my dad when I was younger.... That game is so much harder than I remember!), and the first Rayman game (I can only remember how vivid the sprites were)

The game I'd like to win is Descent & Descent 2. First time I played those games I almost hurled from the vertigo of being able to move around 360 degrees in a 3D environment. Was trippy!

Wow...that's quite the catalog they have there! Hadn't checked it in a while. Great interview too.... Be nice if they added the MechWarrior series as well as the Age of Empire series.

Good article - thanks!

Back