Ipconfig - "another program is currently using this file" error message

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Forum. I hope someone can help me fix my problem. Task manager unable to access aswell. Here's my HJT log. Thank You!

Attachments

• hijackthis.log
    7.5 KB · Views: 9
Hello and welcome to Techspot.

Go HERE and follow the instructions for running Ewido.

Post a fresh HJT log after doing the above.

Regards Howard :wave: :wave:

This thread is for the use of nunoman only. Please don`t post your own virus/spyware problems in this thread. Instead, open a new thread in our security and the web forum.

OK, i have run ewido and here is the new HJT log file. Task Manager appears to be working now. Is there more I should do? Thanks.

Thanks so much for your help. This program I believe was a trail version for backing up my data to a network storage, however, I don't use it. I use Autobackup now. Thanks. Dave.

B-Cup XP
is simple, fast and compact automated backup solution. Once set up, it will sit quietly in the background and backup your data on certain events or in specified time intervals.

The B-Cup XP offers fully automated backup service able to perform backup even when there is no user logged on. The B-Cup XP provides own control panel to configure all aspects of backup process that is accessible only to administrators. The B-Cup XP is able to work in two most common backup modes: creating snapshots and maintaining mirrored copy of data; the backup process can be initiated on all important events and timer; and user can be notified about the backup process with two optional animations. Also logging feature is provided with detailed informations about the backup process.

Thanks for the info.

Seeing as you no longer use the programme, may I suggest you uninstall it to prevent it from using system resources.

Regards Howard :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back