iPhone Apple prison....

Mpshouston

First, im not technical-- I loved technology at one point, but the last year has made me envious of the Amish as of late. Second, I'm certain much of this is self inflicted, so please bare with me.

I have two young daughters-- 10 and 12, who inequipped with iPhones this last year. Since then, I'm certain my youngest has sought out any teenage Ukrainian hacker extraordinaire with a phishing email or configuration payload and become an Olympicclicker. Her device; my device; I doubt it mattered.

mai I stay up all night reading analytics files- and I say " read" loosely. It takes me hours to get through one-- I do a web lookup generally every sentence or two, but I've started to learn. I've talked to the police-- filed a police report and showed them a video of my iPhone maneuvering itself and opening apps unassisted. That was helpful.

I've been through apple support four times.I can't get a direct contact at security- loaded tons of files for engineering, and believe at least once I spent an hour with the actual haccker / identity thief on the phone due to phone spoofing.

Every password is compromised. My daughters accounts have configuration files loaded with accesiikuty preferences daily that they don't understand how to use-- we all have custom dictionaries that change throughout the day. What I'm assuming now is the apple configuration program was accepted by one of us, hides "in plain sight," prevents us from removing it and exposes us all to whatever whim this individual(s) have.

im at a loss- I'll sparesharing the paranoia that exists with our connected home, but I'll say that our three Apple TV's, my Mac, iwatches etc are all compromised. We've bought new iPhones, changed three new iCloud accounts, stopped using Apple TV products only to find out Samsung TVs have built in Apple TV's now.

****. I'm tired. Not sure what I'm asking for here. Just some insight on what to look for perhaps? I'm terrified when My Instagram account has a new group of teachers created in a mail file that I didn't create- the types of thisgs that could be sent to humiliate my daughters and is alarming.

You need to perform a Factory Reset:

• To reset your iPhone or iPad, go to Settings > General > Reset and then select Erase All Content and Settings.
  • If you've got an iCloud backup set up, iOS will ask if you'd like to update it, so you don't lose unsaved data. We advise you to follow this advice, and tap Back Up Then Erase.
  • After typing in your passcode (if you've set one), you'll get a warning box, with the option to Erase iPhone (or iPad) in red. Tap this.
  • You'll need to enter your Apple ID password to confirm the action. The device will be wiped and go back to the initial setup screen you saw when you first used the device.

Once the phone is operational again,
logon every account you know you SHOULD have access to and reset the password

Thank you for taking the time to respond. I should have outlined what I've tried over the last year. The apple configuration files that are loaded (and ostensibly accepted by myself or kids through clickbait at some point) actually has a parent uuid created that prevents me from factory resetting, or actually deleting the remote management software without the approval of the author of the configuration file and payload.

again- no expert, but from what I've read it canbe customized, which I can see change daily through customized dictionary, keyboard, language (they're in Germany I believe).

I'd toss My phones again at this point but it seems to
Be more far reaching into most of my apple
Products in syncing--My CarPlay now acts as a depository for files
He / she moves back and forth.

Thanks jobeard- I am the owner. I bought it brand new in Jan, along with brand new iPhones for both daughters. They've never been affiliated with a business, nor are they jail broken that I'm aware of.

thenspple configuration preference
Payload that someone in my home accepted a) shields the program from our physical view, b) prevents us from downloading system updates when they are launched// generally a week or two later, c) decommissions any vpn we try and use, d) prevents us from factory resetting, e) provides visual access to all of our screen shots, passwords and keystrokes, and a host of other items I won't bore you with.

again? It took me six months of reading to realize this was an off the shelf product ofapples being used by an ******* to stalk my family. The last set of iPhones had the same Issue- I'm just at a bit of a loss as to what to try next.

appreciate your interest.

The last set of iPhones had the same Issue- I'm just at a bit of a loss as to what to try next.
This says it is NOT installed on the iPhone. Power off any router or Access Point in the home and see what occurs

Sorry, immense the last set of phones had the harassing behavior. I just discovered the apple configuration product in my analytical files on the current phones. As for the network infrastructure, I installed a new router two nights ago with the extender, replaced the Uverse boxes As well to plug that process and security gap.

joe what do you generally look at in your own systems to determine the most succinct explanation as to watt is taking place independent of your activity?

What was that?
The object is to NOT use the router WiFi but instead to attempt a cellular connection. This avoids any bogus hacks in the router and reduces the issue to the phone itself (or the cellular provider).

joe what do you generally look at in your own systems to determine the most succinct explanation as to watt is taking place independent of your activity?
hmm; Given multiple users+their+mobile devices, multiple TVs with tons of features and subscriptions like Netflix -- that's a REAL chore.

from a command prompt, I use PING and TRACERT to verify connectivity or the windows PATHPING to test reliability. Pathping is just a repeated tracert but it shows a percentage of successful packets which then lets you see how many were dropped. Ethernet (cable, fiber, wifi or dsl) will drop packets where the equipment is shoddy OR where a system is just over loaded. { max efficiency is 72-75% capacity }

Thank you Joe. A snippet from an analytics file:

APPLYING DEFAULT FILTERS:
/var/mobile/Library/Preferences/com.apple.speech.SpeechRecognitionCommandAndControl.plist, Added to Candidate logs
/var/mobile/Library/Preferences/com.apple.speech.SpeechRecognitionCommandAndControl.CustomGestures.plist, File not found
/var/mobile/Library/Preferences/com.apple.Accessibility.FullKeyboardAccess.plist, Added to Candidate logs

ENFORCING SIZE LIMIT OF 5 MB ON FILTERED CANDIDATES:

/var/mobile/Library/Preferences/com.apple.Accessibility.FullKeyboardAccess.plist, Added
/var/mobile/Library/Preferences/com.apple.speech.SpeechRecognitionCommandAndControl.plist, Added

** DONE Enforcing size limit **

For whatever reason, four configuration files dropped today- each changing the time by a day or so backwards— possibly corresponding to previous iOS or app ops systems. I’ll try your suggestion next. The above was without WiFi.

I’m assuming the parent
UUID is a Mac using apple
Remote Desktop- the candidate in this instance was my iPhone analytics file.how much Do you dabble with analytics files? Any advice on what I can track or identify to give me more
Insight into who this is?

Hah- were missing each other my brother. It’s not
My Mac / my Remote Desktop is turned off / this is being done through apple configuration 2 or a similar program. I don’t have the ability to really turn anything off on my devices- that’s part of my problem. Who ever has the Mac has downloaded daily configuration files that makes my devices the “candidate” versus parent. That’s what I need help with solving.

actually has a parent uuid created that prevents me from factory resetting,
this is the root issue -- you are not the "owner" from the view of the software. Until you can perform the factory reset, you will be plagued by such issues and you should NOT even attempt a VPN access to any bank accout

First, im not technical-- I loved technology at one point, but the last year has made me envious of the Amish as of late. Second, I'm certain much of this is self inflicted, so please bare with me.

I have two young daughters-- 10 and 12, who inequipped with iPhones this last year. Since then, I'm certain my youngest has sought out any teenage Ukrainian hacker extraordinaire with a phishing email or configuration payload and become an Olympicclicker. Her device; my device; I doubt it mattered.

mai I stay up all night reading analytics files- and I say " read" loosely. It takes me hours to get through one-- I do a web lookup generally every sentence or two, but I've started to learn. I've talked to the police-- filed a police report and showed them a video of my iPhone maneuvering itself and opening apps unassisted. That was helpful.

I've been through apple support four times.I can't get a direct contact at security- loaded tons of files for engineering, and believe at least once I spent an hour with the actual haccker / identity thief on the phone due to phone spoofing.

Every password is compromised. My daughters accounts have configuration files loaded with accesiikuty preferences daily that they don't understand how to use-- we all have custom dictionaries that change throughout the day. What I'm assuming now is the apple configuration program was accepted by one of us, hides "in plain sight," prevents us from removing it and exposes us all to whatever whim this individual(s) have.

im at a loss- I'll sparesharing the paranoia that exists with our connected home, but I'll say that our three Apple TV's, my Mac, iwatches etc are all compromised. We've bought new iPhones, changed three new iCloud accounts, stopped using Apple TV products only to find out Samsung TVs have built in Apple TV's now.

****. I'm tired. Not sure what I'm asking for here. Just some insight on what to look for perhaps? I'm terrified when My Instagram account has a new group of teachers created in a mail file that I didn't create- the types of thisgs that could be sent to humiliate my daughters and is alarming.

Hi Mpshouston,
I might have the same problem as yours. May I know how you finally solved it?
I am having the same problem & believe the solution is to start over with no old accounts. I’m not fluent when it comes to technology.

Back