iPhone image won't rotate

The app was running in the background so after restarting it everything worked.
Sorry, I don’t understand you.

It sounds like you’re describing a problem YOU had.

I’m talking about a problem I have. When I rotate MY iPhone, the image displayed on the screen won’t rotate.

This only happens in Microsoft Exchange. In every other app, the image rotates normally.

What app are you talking about that was running in the background on YOUR iPhone? Is there some app that might be running in the background on MY iPhone that I should make sure is not?

Any help?

Sometimes this occurs. When it does, HARD SHUTDOWN the phone; hold home button AND the button on the case at the top until the screen goes black. Then restart the device.

Also from the home screen, swipe UP and you can see the controls for WiFi, Bluetooth and Rotation Lock

The iPhone includes a setting called Screen Rotation Lock. As you've probably guessed from its name, it prevents your iPhone or iPod touch from rotating its screen no matter how you turn the device.

To check whether screen rotation lock is turned on, look in the top right corner of the screen next to the battery indicator for an icon that looks like an arrow curving around a lock. If you see that icon, screen rotation lock is turned on.

Back