IRQL_less_not_equal 0x0000000a

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys,

My sony viao running on windows xp professional I'm getting the blue screen with following error. 0x0000000a (0xff1701f0, 0x00000002, 0x00000000, 0x8052746c)

I have attached files from the minidump folder located under c:\windows.

Can someone please decode these files and let me know whats the problem with the laptop?

Hi there,

A lot of your minidumps cite w22n51.sys as being the cause of the issue. The w22n51.sys is a driver for the Intel Pro/wireless 2200BG card. I would suggest reinstalling your wireless driver as a start.

Also it may be faulty memory that is being addressed and causing the crash. Let me know how you get on with the first step

Hi there,

A lot of your minidumps cite w22n51.sys as being the cause of the issue. The w22n51.sys is a driver for the Intel Pro/wireless 2200BG card. I would suggest reinstalling your wireless driver as a start.

Also it may be faulty memory that is being addressed and causing the crash. Let me know how you get on with the first step
Hello Snochick7669,

Thanks a lot for decoding the logs. I went ahead and upgraded the driver for the pro/wireless card 2200BG to version 9.0. I haven't seen any problem post upgrade... I';m hoping that has resolved the issue. Thanks once again for your help.... Its amazing how forums work these days... Looks like you are located in NewZealand..... helping me in USA.... this works world wide

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back