Is it just me or is the profile editing section here completely user "un-friendly"?

Dominik

For example, how do I delete a photo I no longer want to have in the picture gallery? I spent over an hour trying to figure this one thing out, and now here I am posting a thread about it. Where in the world is the “Delete” link in the “Edit Photo” settings? Am I blind or something, or is it right under my nose? I came here to gain a better understanding of computers and their use, not to become more confused on the subject.

Thanks for reading. Looking forward to your feedback!

-Dominik

That's likely because we don't allow users to delete their own photos :)

We will still attend to your requests but because the gallery is not meant to be a place for personal photos but mostly computer-related pictures we haven't had many issues with this limitation.

My bad, I didn't realize that that was the case. Yesterday was my first day using the forum as a registered member. That's good to know though. Unfortunately the "Albums and Pictures" page here tells a different story. It talks about deleting images, creating albums, etc, etc. Hence my confusion.

I registered here because this site has one of the best forums on the subject I've seen. The first thing I was going to tackle was a problem I encountered with my computers BIOS settings right after I did a clean reinstall of my system. Having said that, I was next going to make a photo album entitled "Computer BIOS Screenshots" and fill it with screenshots of my BIOS settings for reference purposes. That was my initial thinking behind how I was going to use the photo features on this website. Anyways, enough about that, I'm going to use myspace for that and just link to those photos from here. That should take care of that.

Thanks for explaining Julio! You are THA MAN!!!!!!!

-Dominik

Back