Is offering used tech for sale ok?

scavengerspc

TechSpot Elite
I have a lot of used tech that would still be very useful that I want to get rid of.
I'm looking to unload this stuff, not maximize the price.

I have video cards ranging from a 3850, 770, up to MSI 2080 Ventus OC, and a few laptops. Mobos', CPUs. Quite a variety.

Is selling allowed here?

I wouldn't oppose a one-off thread where you offer some stuff and discuss this privately with other members since you and other long term members may want to trade/buy stuff.

What we don't have is a dedicated board for this purpose, where you could post each item for sale. We tried a few years ago but there was a lack of interest so we abandoned it, and we're not looking to have one now either.

I wouldn't oppose a one-off thread where you offer some stuff and discuss this privately with other members since you and other long term members may want to trade/buy stuff.

What we don't have is a dedicated board for this purpose, where you could post each item for sale. We tried a few years ago but there was a lack of interest so we abandoned it, and we're not looking to have one now either.
Ok, thanks. I will gather everything I have and make sure everything works.
Then I will make a thread and list a few things at a time if that is acceptable.

Back