Ive been getting A LOT of cooky windows registry/winxp disc errors.. PLZ HELP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let me start off by saying that i am using a bootleg copy of windows and i suspect this to be the reason I have been getting these windows xp errors. Ok it all started by my windows registry getting skrewd by the "\windows\system32\config\system" error randomly. So i said ok no biggie I have the disc I can just reformat and this will make the problem go away right? So i proceed to reformat and everything is seemibly working well and then to my surprise Im still getting errors. As i try to install video drivers, aim, my games, and all the stuff i need, none these programs are working or saving properly. I cant get video drivers to work and I cant even get AIM onto my computer for gods sake. WTF?!? So then i was like ok, ill just give reformatting another shot. So i restarted and did the whole 'boot from cd' thing. Instead of getting the normal screen u should get when u boot from the winxp disc, i get this error saying 'STOP: c0000221 unknown hard error \systemroot\system32\ntdll.dll' . Im really not that excellent with computer but i know my way around. These errors have collectively been a disaster and i just want my pc working normally again! Anyways, I won't be able to get a windowsXP disc for at least another week because my dad has it in his office. Is there any easy-fix or way to get around these problems I've been experiancing? Any feedback on this topic would be GREATLY APPRECIATED !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back