Just bought my first ever PCIE card

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just played L4D OMG, with my 8400gs and 2400 i was getting at the menu what 12fps, now i am getting 236fps, in the game, i use to get around 15-30 at 1280x1024 very high to high to low, now at the same settings i am getting 40-60fps WOW, just wow........

Why did you not order online? For 84 dollars you could have easily bought a 9600 gt, which would run circles around a 9500.

He probably cannot afford a credit card. I know lots of people who can't, especially after the credit crunch leaving a sour taste in everyone's mouth.

lol at the above comments. Now I just wonder if more than 20 fps is going to be too fast for him :D

If he has a bank account, that can be linked to paypal, and you can buy online with paypal a lot of places....

Just think of his over spending as stimulating the economy. :)

Tha General prefers to buy at brick and mortar stores not online.
When i buy something, i want it ASAP. I don't have the patience of ordering online and waiting for something. So if i have to spend the extra cash, so be it.

He probably cannot afford a credit card. I know lots of people who can't, especially after the credit crunch leaving a sour taste in everyone's mouth.
I don't like credit cards and neither do i have a bank account. I can't afford a credit card? What lol

lol at the above comments. Now I just wonder if more than 20 fps is going to be too fast for him :D
Looks and feels surreal thats for sure.

Tha General said:
I don't like credit cards and neither do i have a bank account. I can't afford a credit card? What lol
I didn't mean to insinuate anything; I apologize if I offended you.

Congrats!

I dont have a bank account or credit card either. I used to have a high paid job, 3 credit cards and a 10 thousand pound overdraft, unfortunatly i was made redundant and my bank manager and i are no longer on speaking terms !!

I learned the hard way... credit sucks !!

I didn't mean to insinuate anything; I apologize if I offended you.

I have no idea what you are talking about. I am not poor, neither am i on a budget, and i am not sure if you know this, but i am a well known celebrity and a model and actor, so i am far from being poor. What you don't seem to understand , i do not like credit cards, i don't want one, and i don't want a bank account, because i don't care for it. I use cash, i have a safe, my choice, my decision.

I learned the hard way... credit sucks !!
Yea thanks, and yes credit sucks. Use cash, quick and easy.

peace

I
have no idea what you are talking about. I am not poor, neither am i on a budget, and i am not sure if you know this, but i am a well known celebrity and a model and actor, so i am far from being poor. What you don't seem to understand , i do not like credit cards, i don't want one, and i don't want a bank account, because i don't care for it. I use cash, i have a safe, my choice, my decision.

I would like to offer the suggestion that we have now heard it all.

Tha General said:
I have no idea what you are talking about. I am not poor, neither am i on a budget, and i am not sure if you know this, but i am a well known celebrity and a model and actor, so i am far from being poor. What you don't seem to understand , i do not like credit cards, i don't want one, and i don't want a bank account, because i don't care for it. I use cash, i have a safe, my choice, my decision.
Seems there's no point to being polite with you.

From what I can gather, you're probably just an extra who stood in for Tom Welling on Smallville and now thinks he's "tha shiz".

What's that? Is it a bird? A plane?
No! It's Superman flying home with a Gateway tucked under his arm! Hooray!

From what I can gather, you're probably just an extra who stood in for Tom Welling on Smallville and now thinks he's "tha shiz".

OMG rage that is freaking hilarious!! smallville priceless :D

im with Klepto! ROFLMFAO!

Yea thanks, and yes credit sucks. Use cash, quick and easy.

peace

Since you lie about everything else its only natural that no one believes you about your occupation.

BTW one of your profiles says you are in "Construction Work"..are you a roadside construction worker????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back