Kaser Storage Vault missing power cable

I can't find the power cable for my Kaser Storage Vault. I think that it is the 80GB USB 2.0 model but I'm not sure. Where can I get one.

Did you have any luck locating a new power cable? My Kaser Storage Vault power adapter died on me - also the 80GB USB 2.0 model. Any thoughts on where to obtain a new one? Anyone else know what the multi-pin connector end is called? The configuration looks like 6 pins with a center square guide pin.

No I have not been able to locate a power cable the Kaser Storage Vault. I am going to try one of the computer service places in town to see if they can help.

I think the correct power supply has a "mini 6-Pin metal DIN connector" on its end, which is common for many products from Asia. I ordered a power supply with this type of connector from Amazon. I'll let you know if it works.

I think the correct power supply has a "mini 6-Pin metal DIN connector" on its end, which is common for many products from Asia. I ordered a power supply with this type of connector from Amazon. I'll let you know if it works.
An update please. Did the power cord from Amazon work? What is the part number? Thanks for your help.

Back