Keep Getting Same Blue Screen On Brand New PC

iz7749

I keep getting this same error bluescreen, yet my pc is barely 2 weeks old and ive already had it like 4 times. I had twice when playing games, and others just randomly so I cant figure out what the problem is, ive looked around different forums and cant find this exact code error. This is really frustrating as its a new pc and yet keeps crashing. Any help is appreciated. Thanks

System Specs:
Intel i7 4930k
16 gb RAM 1866MHz
Gtx 780
Gigabyte X79-UD3

This is what I got when I got the message my computer crashes unexpectedly see problem :

Problem signature:
Problem Event Name: BlueScreen
OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.768.3
Locale ID: 2057

Additional information about the problem:
BCCode: 1e
BCP1: 0000000000000000
BCP2: 0000000000000000
BCP3: 0000000000000000
BCP4: 0000000000000000
OS Version: 6_1_7601
Service Pack: 1_0
Product: 768_1

I tried to upload the DMP file connected to this as others have asked before yet I cant upload it because I dont have permission yet im the only acc on this pc and am an administrator ? so I hope this can be fixed without that file.

"yet my pc is barely 2 weeks old and ive already had it like 4 times"... We hear this a lot. Can you take it back, or have the place you bought it fix it?

"yet my pc is barely 2 weeks old and ive already had it like 4 times"... We hear this a lot. Can you take it back, or have the place you bought it fix it?

I bought it as seperate components and built it at home, and ive already had to send the motherboard off because itt wasnt updated, so I dont really want to send it back as its taken so long to actually get working. What is this error anyway ? maybe theres something I can do to fix it ? because its also gunna cost alot to send back anyway because it cost me fair ammount to get it delievered in the first place. Could it be related to only one component ? because that would be easier to fix or send off that the whole pc, especially seeing as I bought components from different websites.

Okay, this is a custom built computer not a store bought system. Is it your first build? Go to C:\windows\minidump. Minidump files have a .dmp extension. Select all the .dmp files. Right-click sending the files to a compressed(zipped)folder. Upload that folder as a file here

Second build, first was a budget AMD. Had to copy the files to a folder on the desktop as I couldn't zip them or do anything to them when they were still in c:\windows\minidump as it says I don't have permission which is weird because im the only user and am the administrator obviously. hopefully those files will help. thanks

Attachments

• MiniDump Files.zip
    99 KB · Views: 1
There are about 20 or so items in the other devices tab, most are called "base system device" 3 are called "performance counters" and one is called "system interrupt controller" all of them have a black ! in a yellow triangle in the bottom right of the thumbnail. this only occurs in the other devices tab. I right clicked and did update driver software but that said "windows was unable to install your base system device. windows could not find driver software for your device" it also says go to the manufactures website and see if there's drivers but I don't know what the base system device actually is so I don't know where to look for drivers.

Okay, didnt know which one to install so I installed them all. hopefully that should fix the problem now ill reply here again if I still get it. thanks so much for your help, I really hope this fixes it. thanks.

Okay, I restarted pc for the new drivers to update and then I get a new blue screen :

Problem signature:
Problem Event Name:BlueScreen
OS Version:6.1.7601.2.1.0.768.3
Locale ID:2057

Additional information about the problem:
BCCode:50
BCP1:FFFFF8880495B428
BCP2:0000000000000000
BCP3:FFFFF880049589AB
BCP4:0000000000000005
OS Version:6_1_7601
Service Pack:1_0
Product:768_1

I hope that was just a 1 time thing and isnt going to change to this one now.

Well, the tab which had all the errors isnt there now and theres still no other errors so yeah thanks seems to be fixed.

Back