Kodax Easyshare z612 camera

I really need help.I seen this website but couldn't find the information that I was looking for so I thought I would send you and email. I have a huge problem; I had a problem with battery charger so I couldn't charge my battery; so when I finally was able to charge it and went to transfer my pictures to my computer I only got 5 of them but there is a lot more then that,, the pictures that I got they were random ones. I am getting a message saying my internal memory is full but my camera is showing that I have no pictures on my camera. When I go to take pictures, I am only allowed to take 3-4 pictures then I get this message again, my memory card is giving me the same message.
I was told because my camera sat for so long my pictures were locked into my internal memory as I have no clue how to fix this. Kodax doesn't make this model anymore so they are not offering service for it anymore.
Please help me.

Yea, Kodak has problems. I gave up on mine after loosing many pictures from our trip to Europe.

Take the SSD card out of the camera and directly insert into some slot-reader or a 3rd party external reader (nice to have anyway).

Yea, Kodak has problems. I gave up on mine after loosing many pictures from our trip to Europe.

Take the SSD card out of the camera and directly insert into some slot-reader or a 3rd party external reader (nice to have anyway).
thanks for responding.. not going to work.. ssd is empty and camera keeps telling me that the card needs to be formatted..

Generally with digital cameras, the internal (small) memory is only used if there is no SD card in the camera. You would need to connect a lead to the camera to transfer them out to PC. It's possible that there is an option in the menus to copy the jpg files from internal to SD card memories though.
You can try to recover some or all of the jpgs on the SD card with a program such as 'recuva' which I have used many times.
You would need an SD card reader to plug into a USB port.
There is also this program which is a trial, but may be more useful in your case;
http://www.softorbits.com/picdoctor/
But it's worth making a straightforward copy of the entire card onto a hard drive, as you may well find a better solution in the future.

Back