Labtop keeps frezzing until i press ctrl alt delete

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi i realy need help

its realy hard to explain but ill give u an example

i will be on aim and i open up internet explorer and ill go on a website. and i get an instant message from my friend i try to click the new instant message she/he sent me but it wont let me.its like the labtop froze but the window i am on isint and if i want to go to the instant message i got i have to press ctrl alt delete and my labtop will let me go to other windows. can some one help me please?

Hello Sebastian, you really need to post more information about you laptop. Like make, model and specs.

btw, Welcome to Techspot! And your labtop is really a laptop. :D

its and acer aspire 3002LCi and heres a better summary basicly if i have my music folder open and use windows media player to play my music and decide to go on techspot.com to post a thread and while im posting i decide to change the song. so i click my music folder and it wont let me its like the computer is froze but i still can search on techspot.com but when i open the taskmanager and then close it my computer lets me select the music folder. bassicly if i have 1 thing open and i want to go on another i can but if i wanna go back to the other thing it wont let me till i press ctrl alt delete

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back