Laptop like 'control center' keyboard

By chessonly
Dec 21, 2006
  1. Is there Laptop like 'control center' keyboard?

    What I am looking for is a keyboard, that is not exactly a keyboard... but more like a total control center for my PC with usb slots, volume control, headphone jack (maybe a small speaker as well?)and ofcourse a nice laptop like keyboard (flat keys).

    Is there somwthing like this in the market? I know there are keyboards with mltimedia keys and keybard with USB ports and keyboard with flat keys , but is there something with everything?


    Oh and the trackstick thing will also be a nice addition, though I am sure thats asking for too much :-/
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Similar Topics

Add your comment to this article

You need to be a member to leave a comment. Join thousands of tech enthusiasts and participate.
TechSpot Account You may also...