Leaked photos show iPhone 5S with dual-LED flash, larger battery

Shawn Knight

TechSpot Staff
Staff member
Multiple images of what is believed to be Apple’s next iPhone recently surfaced on the web. The photos show a device using a redesigned logic board – what looks to be the same one that showed up in photos earlier...

[newwindow="https://www.techspot.com/news/52987-leaked-photos-show-iphone-5s-with-dual-led-flash-larger-battery.html"]Read more[/newwindow]

SCJake

TS Rookie
OOOOO dual LED flash! that's gotta be better!
*looks down at my Droid 2 from 3 years ago*
Oh nevermind...

as usual crApple. stop putting old features in your stuff and claiming its new. ill admit you guys are good with your software but your hardware is chumpsauce

Reactions: avoidz

MilwaukeeMike

TS Evangelist
Why two (sorry, DUAL) LEDs? One to help the camera focus and the other for the actual flash?

They better have something cool up their sleeves... last time they came out with a phone (the 5) without any significant features their stock price went down $150.

Littleczr

TS Guru
OOOOO dual LED flash! that's gotta be better!
*looks down at my Droid 2 from 3 years ago*
Oh nevermind...

as usual crApple. stop putting old features in your stuff and claiming its new. ill admit you guys are good with your software but your hardware is chumpsauce
I believe is the opposite. Their hardware is solid and durable, but their software is a yawn fest.

G

Wow! Amazing photo! I wonder how people could carry such behemoths around every day! Thanks for the link!