Limited or no connectivity! need help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, i've got some problems with my network connection.. It says the message Limited or no connectivity, i've read the threads on these and other forums with no solution for my problem, just installed Windows XP Service Pack 2.

Thought this might be usefull to know:

The network doesn't work before 18.00 or 6 P.M and stops working again at 12.00... It works finely at the time after 6. My wireless network works, but its so far from the router so it lags and disconnects sometimes, so i can go to the internet, but can't play any online games or load any stuff faster than 30kb/s.

Plz help and answer asap=)

Thank You in advance.

Is this your router? Or someone elses, if its someone elses many people could be using it...well even if its yours and not secured other people can be on your network as well.

The router is mine, all the other computer's network work fine, but mine doesn't. I've tried connecting straight from the router to my PC, doesn't help. It can't be off limited trafic, since the network works on other computers, and doesn't work for me even if i close other PCs. The cable works cause i tried on my bros comp, so how come it doesn't work for me?

Check through all your routers setup pages. There are ways to make routers do exactly what you are describing (not allowing traffic from certain local IPs during specific times). My guess is some setting that you can change in the router is causing your problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back