Linksys and D-link

Status
Not open for further replies.

SirMaggot

i have a linksys network and i think of adding a D-Link MediaLounge DSM-320 Wireless Media Player and i was wondering if the D-Link MediaLounge DSM-320 Wireless Media Player can connect to the linksys router wirelessly

It should connect.. WiFi is a standard after all, isn't it? :p But then again, no one is safe from all kinds glitches. Just try it.

Like Nodsu said in theory it should work because WiFi is supposed to be all standard stuff, but from what I have heard from others that have mixed brands like that is tht you might run into some conflict purely because one is a Dlink and one is a Linksys. Although it may work perfectly. Most of the time I would recommend that you use Linksys with Linksys or Dlink with Dlink. But it probably wouldn't hurt to try and see how well it does work.

im trying to make a computer that has all my media in it so i could watch on my tv and i could only fond that d-link part. if any 1 find a linksys media router plz send the link

SirMaggot said:
im trying to make a computer that has all my media in it so i could watch on my tv and i could only fond that d-link part. if any 1 find a linksys media router plz send the link
Are you talking about something like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back