Linksys Print Server

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just bought a linksys print server so i can print from my laptop. When i installed it the printer worked for two weeks and then i started having issues with it like not printing. I called Linksys and they said that my lexmark 5150 is not compatiable with their print server......which i didn't understand because it worked fine for two weeks... i have a couple of questions 1)is there anyway i can fix this program before i have to replace the printer (because linksys said replace the printer or send the print server back to them) or 2) if i buy a new printer can anyone tell me a printer that will work with it....the printer needs to be an all-in-one. thanks any help would be appreciated!!!!!!

Gimpy :stickout:

The eternal big question.. What did you change to make it go bad? Things break all by themselves only 10% of the time. All other problems are caused by the users..

How about just uninstalling and resetting everything? Uninstall printer drivers, reset the server to factory settings. Make sure the print server has the latest firmware installed.

Usually the print server documentation lists the printers that are known to work with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back