Looking for Lite-On IHAS124 Y drivers

Status
Not open for further replies.

eightwpm

looking for a driver for lite-on dvd writer ihas 124 y, i have looked on lite-on site not listed, closest was ihas120, please help. trying to install windows 7.

Optical drives don't need any extra drivers. They're plug-and-play devices.
What's wrong with the drive?

I am not sure, I have used in another machine and it writes fine to cd & dvd+r, any advice. Im trying to set up windows 7 in a new build. Set up says a device driver needs to be installed for dvd drive.? dvd is a sata interface all works until I get about ten minutes and then gives message as stated above..

Thanks for help, i thought this forum was for request for device drivers.
You're starting to get a twitch annoying, with running this same issue in two threads. I've asked you whether the DVD was SATA or not, in the other hardware thread, and you never bothered to answer. I agree that this issue might seem a bit murky as to whether this is a driver (software) issue or a hardware (possible bad ODD) issue, but the only thing that could come of reposting here, is that you'll get told to go to the board manufacturer's website and download the SATA drivers from there, which is something I've already told you to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back