Looking for patent development firm for computer security device

macx

I have worked out the technology for an automated computer security device and have talked to an electronics manufacturing firm and a patent attorney specializing in electronics who agreed it should work and enjoy a substantial market, but I can't break through the venture capital barrier. The basic concept and some of the technology could also easily be applied to a wide variety of other common security concerns.

Before I started working on this, I saw a segment on tv, I believe it may have been on 60 Minutes, about an engineering firm I believe it was in New York (maybe NYC) that specialized in doing the development engineering on ideas and managing it through the prototype, manufacturing and marketing phases of course for a substantial cut of any profits.

I have been unable to remember the name or to find this or a similar organization to present my ideas.

Would anyone happen to recall that, or know of any firm that does that kind of development work?

Thanks!

It's your lucky day macx! I can make that happen for you! But, there is a catch, I'd want 100% of the profits made.

PM me for more details :D

Have you checked out sba.gov? They have resources for small business. Information regarding markets, funding, grants etc. Might be a place to look.

Back