"Lost: Via Domus" Thoughts & Problems

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another TV to video game crossover has made it to our consoles, and even though I know it is going to be a bad, I just can not resist. Lost is an amazing show, and one thinks that with the writers involved, how can they screw it up. It's just too good of a show to not want to try the game.

Regardless, I get the game, and all my excitement was immediately drained after I tried to start the game, and I received:

"Unable to Locate DLL - The dynamic link library XINPUT1_3.dll could not be found"
---

I find the DLL, put it in the directory, and I get another error

"The procedure entry point GetAdaptersAddresses could not be located in the dynamic link library iphlpapi.dll"

I guess this is what I deserve for not upgrading the XP yet, but my Win 2K Professional system runs so good, I would hate to upgrade. If anybody has any suggestions or ideas on how I could make this work, it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

I have played it as I am a huge fan of Lost as well but was dissapointed. The game is too linear and barely exciting. Yeah the plot is interesting but the gameplay simply sucks. Not worth the money just rent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back