Low fps in game with NVIDIA GeForce 6200 LE whats wrong? plz help ty!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DuVeL

hey,

all the games i try to play give me lagg :s
i got this video card just this week and i don't know what to do now..
even Overlord 2 laggs and i was able to play games like call of duty 4 with my previus card..and normaly this 1 is better..i tink
hope some 1 can help
thx!

Hi DuVel,
welcome to Techspot :)
what card did you have before the 6200?, and thats an AGP X8 right?

DuVel,
tell me you didn't trade your x1650 pro for the 6200 , you downgraded if you did, if you still have the x1650 pro...put it back! LOL, the reason its slower is that the ati card is at least twice as good as the 6200.
after you removed the x1650 pro, did you put another card in?

I think he had an nvidia 6200 card super......i think, but if that is the case, and you were using igp, still put the x1650 back

nope..i didn't chose it..the sapphire broke and the guys at the shop changed it :(
but they said it just as good :eek:

Hammers or scammers?

6200 LE?

Now, I know that the x1650 is no screaming speed demon, but it can still turn in a respectable performance.
But the 6200?, that's really somewhere near the bottom of the gaming food chain.
Those guys in the store are either dumber than an bag of hammers or are just a bunch of scammers.
Refering to the October hexus 2006 review of the x1650pro review (ATI Radeon X1650 PRO 3-way shootout), you will see that the x1650pro is comparable to the GeForce 7600 GS.

you need to march back to that store and demand that they change if for at least a GeForce 7600 series or ATI x1650.
The way graphics cards are numbered can be confusing, but stating the way I have should leave them in no doubt that you know what your talking about.
Good luck.

Did you have any cards like sound cards etc, before you took it in.

You say there's a card there, but a 6200le is integrated graphics and is on the motherboard. You may be just looking at an old sound card, or w/e other card was there.

It would be a shame if they charged you for just taking out your old video card and enabling your onboard graphics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back