macOS Monterrey installation in any Intel processor?

No. Installing an updated operating system may give you less problems in games, or allow the Mac to run newer games, but the GPU itself will still be the same.

No. Installing an updated operating system may give you less problems in games, or allow the Mac to run newer games, but the GPU itself will still be t
No. Installing an updated operating system may give you less problems in games, or allow the Mac to run newer games, but the GPU itself will still be the sa
No. Installing an updated operating system may give you less problems in games, or allow the Mac to run newer games, but the GPU itself will still be the same.
will I get better performance thna using any GPU that provides me the same or better quantity of dedicated video memory ?

I mean: will I get better performance thna using some GPU that provides me the same or better quantity of dedicated video memory ?

If you want noticeably better performance, you will need a new GPU. If you have a Macbook or iMac, there are only two ways you can do this: buy a newer, more powerful Macbook/iMac or using an external GPU system.

The above link gives details on what to do about external GPUs with Macbooks/iMacs.

If you want noticeably better performance, you will need a new GPU. If you have a Macbook or iMac, there are only two ways you can do this: buy a newer, more powerful Macbook/iMac or using an external GPU system.

The above link gives details on what to do about external GPUs with Macbooks/iMacs.
but if I need not a noticeably better performance but at least do I need 45.12% of more performance do I need necessarily another Mac Pc or an external GPU ?

If you are happy with the performance of the Mac you already have, then there's definitely no need to buy a new one!

But if you want games or programs to run faster, even just a small amount better, then you will need to get a newer Mac. Installing MacOS Monterrey won't make any difference, in terms of games/programs performance.

Back