Madden 2003

Status
Not open for further replies.
ive lost my book moving...when i try to reinstall my madden 2003 after having my computer erased it says i need to enter a code to install that is located on the back of my manual that i dont have.. does anyone have this code??? please leave it here or email me at f0rdmustang50@aol.com.. thanks

chris

Go to EA Sports' site. If you contact them they will tell you what you need to do to get another code. They are pretty good about this. It usually involves sending them a photocopy of the CD and some other info.

I've done this to get another code for an older NASCAR game.

I believe EA makes this game but I am not sure. I had to do this once for Battlefield 1942. It costs $7.50. You have to send your copy of the CD plus a note explaining the situation to EA's address which you should be able to find in the back your game manual or on EA's website.

From EA Tech Support FAQ:
If your registration code is missing or is not legible, you will need to FAX us a photocopy of the back of the CD Jewel Case as well as the receipt from the purchase. Our FAX number is 512-795-8014. Please include your name, telephone number, and email address where we may contact you.

Seems that their policy has changed from when I had to get one from them.
Though it was about a year and a half ago when I did that.

I'm desperately looking for the code to install madden 2003 to my PC !

I'm not sure how to communicate out here , I just became a member here
and being the first time using "A" forum feel free to correct me on anything
that can benefit me. thanks people. Now, If anybody out there has this code
for the installment of my MADDEN 2003 disk, please help. I still have to learn
more about this site and how to use it I guess, but just in case I don't see
any reply or can't find where to see it , please e-mail it to me Again thanks alot.

I'm not sure how to communicate out here , I just became a member here
and being the first time using "A" forum feel free to correct me on anything
that can benefit me. thanks people. Now, If anybody out there has this code
for the installment of my MADDEN 2003 disk, please help. I still have to learn
more about this site and how to use it I guess, but just in case I don't see
any reply or can't find where to see it , please e-mail it to me Again thanks alot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back