Solved Malwarebytes is blocking a Website

holdum323

Hi @Broni . I have Malwarebytes running in real time with Windows Defender. They get along great and I'm 99.9% sure my PC is not infected. I have a question for you. Malwarebytes is blocking a Website. I checked it out with VirusTotal and they don't show any problems, but makes me wonder why MBAM is blocking the Website from outbound. Here's the report I'm getting. MBAM is saying it's a malicious site. Thank you for your time. You are providing a great service for the forum.
Malwarebytes

-Log Details-
Protection Event Date: 10/4/17
Protection Event Time: 8:25 PM
Log File: 1e8d253b-a96c-11e7-97da-38607736156c.json
Administrator: Yes

-Software Information-
Version: 3.2.2.2029
Components Version: 1.0.207
Update Package Version: 1.0.2951
License: Premium

-System Information-
CPU: x64
File System: NTFS
User: System

-Blocked Website Details-
Malicious Website: 1
, , Blocked, [-1], [-1],0.0.0

-Website Data-
Domain: thumb.ibb.co
IP Address: 104.27.127.62
Port: [64143]
Type: Outbound
File: C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe

Thanks Broni. This only happens when I log on to a certain help forum. I won't mention the name.
I don't want to get any thing started, but I won't be going to that site again. Thanks for the malwarebytes link.
MBAM thinks its malicious and that's good enough for me. That use to be a good help forum, but it's been going down hill lately.
I'll just stick to techspot. I'm new here, but this looks like a great forum. Good help forums are getting hard to find.
Thanks @Broni you are appreciated. I have a life time license for MBAM. I have had it for several years.
You can mark this solved!

Back