Posts: 500 +2
It’s one of the buzz terms of the moment: big data. If you’re out of the loop, big data is the mountain of raw output spewed forth from the scads of analytics reports available these days. Production data, customer data, financials -- it’s too much information for anybody to truly get their hands around it all.
The trick of harnessing big data is knowing where to look for connections in all those numbers. And right now, you can learn to find those connections with the Essential Data Mastery bundle of courses, now just $39 in the TechSpot Store.
You get seven courses, all focused on analyzing, understanding and utilizing all that big data has to tell you and your business. You’ll learn:
- Projects in MongoDB: Learn MongoDB Building 10 Projects: MongoDB is the data manipulation tool of choice, so learn it through simple step-by-step projects.
- Learning SQL, MySQL & Databases is Easy: Store and manipulate data on multiple database systems from MySQL to Oracle.
- SQL Server Fast Track for Novices - Tables: Learn SQL servers, including table design, creation, scripting, and management.
- Taming Big Data with MapReduce & Hadoop: Understand two of the best big data management environments around.
- Collect, Extract & Use Online Data Quickly and More Easily: Streamlined methods for gathering data and how to use those results.
- Beginner’s Guide to PostgreSQL: Learn basic database concepts for use in the open-source relational database PostgreSQL.
- MySQL Database Training for Beginners: Design and administer a database using practical lectures.
Normally, this group of courses would cost you over $600, but it's currently available for only $39 - 94% off.