memory error

Status
Not open for further replies.

naenae

the instruction at "0x7c8edf9c" referenced memory at "0x7c8edf9c". The memory could not be "written"

its just like the prob jacobb had awhile back. It opens randomly always says cant be written always the same numbers. But it dosent happen all the time I can go hours with out it happening then it will just happen and I cant get rid of it keeps coming up to press ok or to press cancle to go to the debug.I have hijackthis as one of my scanners but I dont know what to dealte there is alot in there. My main scanner is spyware doctor. But every time I run that it just dealtes the cookies and the bad sites it dosent really detected any thing.

Hi naenae and welcome to techspot. =)

Could you provide more details regarding the issue, like the following:

- how does it happen?
- when does it happen?
- does anything else occur immediately before and after it?
- other problems you face on your system.

Regards,
Your friendly momok =)

This thread is for the use of naenae only. Please don't post your own virus/spyware problems in this thread. Instead, open a new thread in our security and the web forum.

I dont get how to do that do I need a cd for that? Also what one do I download? And if it makes a diffrence I am using a laptop and I have had 2 new hard drives put in with in the last year.

Your system is infected with a variety of malware.

Very Important: Before deciding whether you should clean or reformat your system, go and read this thread HERE and decide what it is you want to do.

If after reading the above, you wish to clean your system, do the following.

Go and read the Viruses/Spyware/Malware, preliminary removal instructions. Follow all the instructions exactly.

Post fresh HJT, AVG Antispyware and Combofix logs as attachments into this thread, only after doing the above.

Also, let me know the results of the AVG Antirootkit scan.

Regards Howard :)

This thread is for the use of naenae only. Please don`t post your own virus/spyware problems in this thread. Instead, open a new thread in our security and the web forum.

I ran the avg thinger and it removed some but not much and I dk how to save that. But here is the new hijack one

Please post all of the requested logfiles, othewise we can`t help you effectively.

Download Vundofix from HERE.

Double click the Vundofix.exe to run it.

Right click in the vundofix window and click add files.

Enter the full file path/s to the files you want Vundofix to delete and click the add files button, followed by the close window button. Click the remove vundo button and let Vundofix do it`s stuff.

This is the filepath you need to enter into Vundofix.

C:\WINDOWS\system32\bnaethu.dll

You might want to copy and paste these instructions into a notepad file. Then you can have the file open in safe mode, so you can follow the instructions easier.

Boot into safe mode, under your normal user name(NOT THE ADMINISTRATOR ACCOUNT). See how HERE.

In Windows Explorer, turn on "Show all files and folders, including hidden and system". See how HERE.

Click start/run and type services.msc into the run box and press the enter key.

When the window appears, maximise it. Double click on the following services(if there) and select stop if they are running. Set the startup type to disabled. Click apply/ok for each service you disable.

BTKDCZD
RZIYIIKPIS
SVKDYJZ
TYZ

Close the services window.

Open your task manager, by holding down the ctrl and alt keys and pressing the delete key.

Click on the processes tab and end process for(if there).

BTKDCZD.exe
RZIYIIKPIS.exe
SVKDYJZ.exe
TYZ.exe

Close task manager.

Run HJT with no other programmes open(except notepad). Click the scan button. Have HJT fix the following, by placing a tick in the little box next to(if there).

O2 - BHO: (no name) - {7E853D72-626A-48EC-A868-BA8D5E23E045} - (no file)

O2 - BHO: (no name) - {BDDF095C-E196-C939-B34A-9C6C206954C5} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\bnaethu.dll

O23 - Service: BTKDCZD - Sysinternals - www.sysinternals.com - C:\DOCUME~1\Renae\LOCALS~1\Temp\BTKDCZD.exe

O23 - Service: RZIYIIKPIS - Sysinternals - www.sysinternals.com - C:\DOCUME~1\Renae\LOCALS~1\Temp\RZIYIIKPIS.exe

O23 - Service: SVKDYJZ - Sysinternals - www.sysinternals.com - C:\DOCUME~1\Renae\LOCALS~1\Temp\SVKDYJZ.exe

O23 - Service: TYZ - Sysinternals - www.sysinternals.com - C:\DOCUME~1\Renae\LOCALS~1\Temp\TYZ.exe

Click on the fix checked button.

Close HJT.

Locate and delete the following bold files and/or directories(if there).

C:\DOCUME~1\Renae\LOCALS~1\Temp\BTKDCZD.exe
C:\DOCUME~1\Renae\LOCALS~1\Temp\RZIYIIKPIS.exe
C:\DOCUME~1\Renae\LOCALS~1\Temp\SVKDYJZ.exe
C:\DOCUME~1\Renae\LOCALS~1\Temp\TYZ.exe

Reboot into normal mode and rehide your protected OS files.

Post fresh HJT, AVG Antispyware and Combofix logs as attachments into this thread, only after doing the above.

Also, let me know the results of the AVG Antirootkit scan.

This thread is for the use of naenae only. Please don`t post your own virus/spyware problems in this thread. Instead, open a new thread in our security and the web forum.

No, don`t force it. Run the instructions from normal mode. Then post all the requested logfiles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back