Memory Reference Error

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heres the problem. I have been noticing an Iexplorer error lately that reads. The Instruction at "0x00f33e8d" referenced memory at "0x00f33e8d", The memory could not be read. Does anyone know what the problem might be?

Please E-mail me at tlr5613@adelphia.net

TLR5613 said:
Heres the problem. I have been noticing an Iexplorer error lately that reads. The Instruction at "0x00f33e8d" referenced memory at "0x00f33e8d", The memory could not be read. Does anyone know what the problem might be?

Please E-mail me at tlr5613@adelphia.net
Well I have the problem as well, but I manage to resolve it by simply deleting the files in the Temporary files and History.

1. Disconnect the PC from the internet connection.
2. Restart PC and boot to a Safe Mode
3. Login as Administrator
4. Run Window Explorer disable under Folder Options to show all hidden folders and files.
5. Locate the History and Temporary Internet Files.
6. It would be under Documents and Settings - "UserAcct" - Local Settings
7. and delete all the files in these 2 folder the Temporary Internet Files and History.

Try this I sure it will solve your problem.

Wow, does this thread really have over 2500 views? And only one response, both from newbs with one post? lol, how funny is that? ;)

This post is from over a year ago. weird

ill write my experience in this problem till now and this may guide you to the solution or even to know the cause
i have got this problem too when i close the internet explorer page
i have the IIS installed in my computer
but the new information is that i have removed the internet explorer from the add or remove windows components because i am using netcaptor
and this problem never appeared except with the internet explorer when i go to mail from the link of the msn messinger because this is the default browser for msn despite i removed it
my trial was that i re-added the internet explorer again from the add or remove windows comonents and then i opened the e-mail again from the messinger link and when i closed the internet explorer i had no error messages
so may be this is the solution

1. run memtest86+ for at least 7 passes. Any errors are bad.

2. posting your email in a public forum is extremely foolish unless you like spam.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back