Merry Christmas

A very merry Christmas to you too kitty500cat and to all the rest of the Techspot staff and members.

I hope you all have a great time.

Regards Howard :)

Merry Christmas everyone
The Xmas TV over here does not seem to be as utterly rubbish as last year, woopee good omen!

Merry Christmas in advance everyone!!

Do me a favour, and have a fantastic holiday!

Anybody going somewhere special over the holidays?
:)
--Regards

I sincerely hope everyone here has a blessed and Merry Christmas and holiday whatever your religious affiliation (or non-affiliation) is. Stay safe and have fun.

:approve:

I wish that all the Techspot staff and members have a safe and happy holiday! Please do not drink and drive! Think before you do anything! I hope Santa brings you everything you need!

Merry Christmahanukwanzaa!

I just wanted to wish everyone a Christmahanukwanzaa! Hope everyone has good holidays and has a good time.

-cfitzarl :wave:

cfitzarl said:
I just wanted to wish everyone a Christmahanukwanzaa! Hope everyone has good holidays and has a good time.

-cfitzarl :wave:

A very merry Xmas to you too mate.

I hope you don`t mind, but I merged your thread with this one.

howard_hopkinso said:
A very merry Xmas to you too mate.

I hope you don`t mind, but I merged your thread with this one.

It's okay, although I was curious at first why the "my post" section had a thread I hadn't seen ;) .

YAY it's Chistmas now and I wanted to ask everyone what they got. I got like 500 bucks so I can go and waste it all on a videocard tomorrow. What did you guys get from people or for yourselves?

Merry Christmas to all the Tech Spotter's!

Best wishes for a safe and wonderful holiday season. May your cup runneth over with tech toys and may the Blue Screen Grinch that Stole your best online score ever look the other way.

Thank God, I'm not using my integrated GeForce 6150 anymore ;) ; now that I've received my GeForce 7900GS with a Thermaltake Dedicated PSU!

15.gif

I got some toiletries and £20:00 lol. It`s a good job I bought myself a new soundcard SB Audigy 4;)

Merry Christmas everyone! I got my arc'teryx jacket that i lost in tokyo (a new one but the same jacket) in october, so i broke even =). Hope all is well and a Happy New Year to you all as well.

best regards,
sornypanafonic

edit - well done howard, nice gif, oh and of course for the 20 pounds, im sure that can get you a few pints come New Years Eve.

Hope everyone had a merry christmas/happy holidays/happy Chrismahanaquanzaka!

I myself recieved a SB Audigy 4 and an OCZ 600W GameXStream added to my on going project of building a computer with little/no cash :haha:

hmm well technically speaking, all i got was socks and pjs haha

my computer parts do me no good right since i sitll need RAM and a vid card to even run my computer :haha:

Back