Microsoft Internet Explorer repeated prompts

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have completed all the steps for removal of malware and this one still persists. Its a Microsoft Internet Explorer prompts that displays the message "Error (login): 0x10e0 The operator or administrator has refused the request." I really have no clue as to what else could be the problem. Please kindly assist.

Thanks a lot in advance.

I tried re-doing the 8 steps in safe mode, but the problem still persists... I have attached the logs from the 8 steps i did in safe mode.

Kievolution... this being the only issue, may I ask what you are attempting/logging into?... Also, if you have Spybot onboard, when *tweaked*, it can be rather sensitive to issues from the internet.

Shadowhawk, sorry, but I don't quite understand what do you mean by attempting/logging into? I do not have Spybot on board, and that I don't use iE at all actually. I use google chrome or firefox browsers.

Thanks.

Update: I uninstalled IE8 from my machine and the prompt has stop appearing. I'm not sure if the problem have been solved but I'll continue observing my machine for another day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back