Microsoft reportedly in discussions over partnership with Dailymotion

Justin Kahn

French multinational telecommunications company Orange is apparently in talks with Microsoft regarding some kind of partnership with the company's video website Dailymotion.

[newwindow="https://www.techspot.com/news/55804-microsoft-reportedly-in-discussions-over-partnership-with-dailymotion.html"]Read more[/newwindow]

wastedkill

Dailymotion the only place that is that old and ancient it takes a microsoft to think its gonna go anywhere with a deal like this, Youtube is MASSIVE compared to this site I never even use this site... its terrible.

Kibaruk

Dailymotion the only place that is that old and ancient it takes a microsoft to think its gonna go anywhere with a deal like this, Youtube is MASSIVE compared to this site I never even use this site... its terrible.

I've used it, more than a couple of times it's great when you don't want the limitations of youtube to embed content into sites.

Why is it for everyone the one choice or the other? Why not both?!

G

I've used it, more than a couple of times it's great when you don't want the limitations of youtube to embed content into sites.
Agreed, but for some people, you see, they like to be Microsoft hating twats, because... hey, well... it's Microsoft, and Microsoft must be hated, but I digress...

wastedkill

Well mainly because Dailymotion is like a grave yard and Youtube is like the worlds biggest party its full of content and stuff you need but Dailymotion has like what 1-2% of what youtube does?
Quality on Dailymotion isnt all that great either specially as its not like youtube where you can get paid tons of cash and its full of content.

Its like people saying Why netflix why not go with Walmarts new thing vulu well a few reasons: No where near the kind of content netflix has and netflix is cheap.