Missing User Count

captaincranky

I know it's been gone for awhile, but why did we delete the member, staff, visitor, & robot counts from the forum page?
I used to get a kick out of the robot count.

Besides, now I don't know who to PM when, (notice I said "when", not, "if"), I have a post pulled.

The separate staff count was eliminated awhile ago but the overall user count (which includes staff) is still on the main forum page. If it was gone, it must have been a temporary thing.

Users Online Now is there in the sidebar. I think we had a different widget before but we tried to clean up third party code and that's when we got rid of the older one.

OK Thanks guys (y) (Y)

As usual, it's more than likely my fault. I\m running a vertical monitor and don\'t have a sidebar. Either that or I'm not tech minded enough to be able to find one.

Neither Cliff of myself considered "regulars", (not serious tech junkies), since we pretty much came out against the roll-up TV.

@mailpup Gotcha! You know if you would have edited el Espanol out of my post, and posted your reason underneath, I would have given you a like. It was after all, comical in its own right.

Back