Mobile GPU and CPU advice anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RRayZz

As said in the Msg title Radeon HD 3450 vs X3100 can anyone please tell me how big of a difference they are as in how well the gpu chip and can perform?

Also i would like to know how much of a difference would there be if i got the Intel® Core™ 2 Duo T8100 (2.1GHz/800Mhz FSB/3MB cache) over this Intel® Core™ 2 Duo T5850 (2.16GHz/667Mhz FSB/2MB cache)
would it b noticeable difference? i am on a budget so the cheaper T5850 would be me choice but if there is a big difference i will consider otherwise.

this is going to be my first laptop build im going to get and im not too educated in laptops as im a desktop user
thanks =D

There are two questions that are always first and foremost in this type of inquiry:

1. What is your budget?

2. What do you want this laptop to do?

The HD 3450 is faster and will be able to accelerate HD video better than the X3100. Also the T8100 is a 45nm chip and will run cooler and consume less power than the T5850. Also, the extra L2 cache on the T8100 will give a boost in performance.

The HD 3450 is faster and will be able to accelerate HD video better than the X3100. Also the T8100 is a 45nm chip and will run cooler and consume less power than the T5850. Also, the extra L2 cache on the T8100 will give a boost in performance.

thanks Rage_3K_Moiz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back