MOBO suddenly dead

Status
Not open for further replies.

rmdl51

Hello! I just can't figure it out what happened, yesterday when I turn on this computer i just get the amber led on the monitor as no signal, PC was working fine two days ago, so I tried unplugging devices but no luck, test the CPU and is good, test the video card and is good, memory is good, so MOBO is not working anymore, what could it happen, the worst thing is that this is the second MOBO that happens the same thnig on this system, could it be the PSU? PSU is the one that come with the case is a 350w noname PSU, but PC was not fully loaded, I don't know i just keep looking if there was a possible shortcircuit or something, it just don't make any sense, what else can I do, I don't even want to spend more money on another MOBO if it's going to happen the same thing, Thanks in advance for your help!
Almost forgot PC specs:
MOBO: ECS 848-P
Processor: Celeron 2.40Ghz
RAM: 512 DDR Kingston
Graphics: nvidia GEforce Ti 4400 AGP 64MB
HDD: 80GB Maxtor IDE

look it up

look up your motherboard and see if other have complained of it dying and also check if people have complained about the psu causing problems
even though the psu was not loaded, cheap psu are unable to supply proper voltage and if i dont know if a lack of amps can also cause a short circuit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back