Monitor falls Asleep and never wakes Up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well i was on youtube and then an error popped up and suggested to restart.
I restarted the computer. but as it reboots another error pops up asking if i should
reboot safe mode with all ap running(somethin' like that)
reboot safe with only windows and network.
Reboot normally

so i clicked normally.
It went really slow then another error popped up then it froze..
soo i held down the power button on computer to restart.
but as i turn on again. the computer runs but not the monitor..

Anybody knows whats wrong?

What is your brand and model of the monitor... and how long has it been in use?
If you can, try it in a friend's computer, to see if there is a change on a different video graphics connection.

What is your brand and model of the monitor... and how long has it been in use?
If you can, try it in a friend's computer, to see if there is a change on a different video graphics connection.

The computer is an

HP Pavilion Slimline s3620f PC
I got it last october.(24th, bday present)
so about 10 months or so.

and what do you mean try it on a friends computer? like the monitor?

Yes, can you have an opportunity to test the monitor on any other computer connection... We are looking for the possibility that it may be the computer or the monitor. That is a simply way to find out a little more info.

Yes, can you have an opportunity to test the monitor on any other computer connection... We are looking for the possibility that it may be the computer or the monitor. That is a simply way to find out a little more info.

AHh. alright. no problem. i'll try first thing in the morning.

Okay it's the hardrive cause i tried the monitor with another computer and it worked fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back