Monitoring programs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, I need some help with some software I either need a program that can monitor all computer activites in stealth that cannot be detected. Also would something like the lost and found by powerquest work? I need something that I can see all keystrokes sites visited etc and from the little descriptions I saw about the lost and found program it sounded like I may be able to monitor my computer with that? If anyone could help it would be apreciated thanks

& what are the motives for you to install such software ? If it's to install on someone else's computer without that person knowing, I don't think you've come to the right place for such information.

maybe he doesnt want his children (if any) looking at inappropriate content or just for security reasons.

You never know.

and he even said it was for his computer

maybe he doesnt want his children (if any) looking at inappropriate content or just for security reasons.

You never know.

and he even said it was for his computer

compaqcrap said:
able to monitor my computer

I think a parent should use different tacticts than spy software spy cameras, hidden microphones etc to raise ones children..

And I don't see why such software should be hidden? Especially if it is his own personal computer and it is used by his family/friends.

And it is very unethical to spy on people without telling them that you are.

Nodsu said:
I think a parent should use different tacticts than spy software spy cameras, hidden microphones etc to raise ones children..

And I don't see why such software should be hidden? Especially if it is his own personal computer and it is used by his family/friends.

And it is very unethical to spy on people without telling them that you are.

While I agree with your argument...completely...we're not supposed to be about ethics here, I believe....just technical help. As long as it's legal.

Unfortunately, compaqcrap, I don't have the answer to your question....but hopefully someone here will.

On a side note, would it be possible to give us a little further insight into what it is you need to do.....just to ease our minds?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back