Mouse and Keyboard Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

MusicWriter0984

I have had a keyboard and mouse that required software drivers from a CD for a while now.

It is nice at first, but I think I want to go back to something more basic. The benefits of features simply are not outweighed by the system usage of the special drivers.

Does anyone have any reccommendations for a good, basic optical mouse and maybe a keyboard (using a laptop and keyboard really isn't "necessary")?

Thanks in advance.

MICROSOFT!

they make ace keyboards on the cheap and something in the way of a mouse from them might be good. You can get a good cheap combo from almost anywhere.

I personally have a very basic logitech optical mouse now for over 5 years... the dpi and feel of this relativly cheap mouse (with no special drivers) is pretty fricken awesome ^_^

and btw, depending on the equipment you use and how you use it, chances are you can install just the driver w/o any control pannels or frilly stuff for the mouse/keyboard

sk8er4u said:
I personally have a very basic logitech optical mouse now for over 5 years... the dpi and feel of this relativly cheap mouse (with no special drivers) is pretty fricken awesome ^_^

and btw, depending on the equipment you use and how you use it, chances are you can install just the driver w/o any control pannels or frilly stuff for the mouse/keyboard

I know that, but I'd really rather just get one right off the bad that didn't come with any frilly stuff so i don't have to worry about it.

The Kbd & mouse you have will probably work with simple windows drivers , just delete the fancy software. Also many larger companies will let you download Driver Only software without all the bells and whistles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back