Mouse delay on 55" LCD

Sev

yeah i just recently upgraded to a 55" 120hrz toshiba tv
also my sata drive died so went back to IDE for now, wondering if that could be causing the delay im an avid gamer and i originally had a 42" LG never had a delay on that, but also that was when my sata was working im currently using a Logitech G5 mouse setpoint is fully updated, honestly im just really confused lol my computer specs should be up to date via tab ill double check after i post this but any ideas would be great! thanks in advance

If everything else appears to be OK with the graphics on the monitor then this is most probably an issue with your mouse. I would suggest trying another known working mouse and see if the problem persists.

You could also check, following this guide, to make sure you don't have any redundant mouse drivers installed as that could contribute to the problem. Also check in Device Manager for pointing devices > right click and select properties > under the drivers tab check for any reported problems. If it is a wireless mouse check the batteries.

http://www.howtogeek.com/howto/windows-vista/remove-old-drivers-after-upgrading-to-new-hardware/

Back