Mouse not Moving

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trancidonia

Hi, i got myself a Microsoft® Wireless Laser Desktop 6000 set.
It was awesome, oaky for gaming and stuff and all satisfying.
Due to the Spring Festival that i had to have my PC behind so..
after i got back from home, my keyboard is fine and all but my mouse is not moving
the Desktop receiver reads my wireless keyboard just fine while it's not reading my mouse.
at the setup page the reading says my mouse's signal and battery level is good, so issit the mouse's battery problem or something that didn't allow the receiver reads my mouse.

"unplug and replug the wireless receiver and then restart pc"
checked

"the distance between the mouse and the receiver..( not too far) + nothing blocked them; Your battery strength.. Try exchanging ur current batteries with new one..."
lemme go grab a new pair of battery first

Hey Trancidonia

If you're happy that it's not a hardware issue .... Right click on My Computer > Properties > Hardware Tab > Device Manager .... click on Mouse and other pointers and make sure that the device is working properly and drivers are functioning.

Spyder_1386 :)

correct check for hardware conflicts and if the set came with software which most don't as they should

be standard plug and play it wont hurt to install it. I have a wireless set too and the mouse annoys me as

it drains the battery 10 times faster than the keyboard if you have a router move it as it can interrupt

the wieless signal. Also try connecting the mouse first then the keyboard this has worked for me

before its like the keyboard wass overlapping the signal from the mouse

Look on the bottom of the mouse for a reset button and if there is one, press it to bring the mouse "live". Mine sometimes responds to this method. Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back