Multiple DSOD ntoskrnl.exe + various errors + Stop error code 0x0000000A

Hello,
I'm new to my office, since I started working here I'm getting this constants BSODs, but checking the windows logs it seems like it started happening long ago.
A week ago I unnistalled several drivers and software (including avastt and daemon tools) and it stopped crashing, but it was almost imposible to boot, it kept getting bsod after the windows logo screen, but I had no problem when booting in safe mode. Sometimes it'll just boot normally and wont crash anytime and next day it won't boot :sarc:.
I'd tried cleaning the registry using CCLEANER, SmartPCFixer, updated drivers with Driver Booster 2 and manually, run Spyware Terminator ETC. Nothing worked, I keep getting the "Stop error code 0x0000000A (IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL)" BS.

And It's impossible to run a memcheck or reinstall the SO since it's the only PC available, but I'll try to clean the RAM slots when I can..

- Dump files and screen shots -

(Sorry about my english)

Attachments

• Captura.PNG
    Captura.PNG
    191.2 KB · Views: 0
  • Captura2.PNG
    Captura2.PNG
    179 KB · Views: 0
  • drivers (2).zip
    251.9 KB · Views: 0
  • dump files.zip
    322 KB · Views: 1
When you can, check the hard drive by going to Computer, and right-click on the C drive. Select properties, tools, check now. Put a check mark in both boxes to set a disk check on the next start up. Use Memtest86 version 5.01:
http://www.memtest.org/
Run it when you can for at least 7 passes. Any errors mean trouble

Back