Multiple targets for shortcuts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xythoces

Can you (and if you can, then how) make a single shortcut that executes more than one program?
Like, I have several things I start before I get on the net, and clicking through every single one of them gets on my nerves and takes a lot of time.

You can place a shortcut to each program you want to start up in "startup" on your menu bar so that they start when windows does if that helps!!!!

no, They already start when I turn my computer on, in fact, I hate that. They take up my system recs, and I'm a big time gamer, so I only want them on when I need them.
In fact, where would you turn the ones you don't want to load off? In the registry?

start>run>msconfig

Otherwise you can download an app that will help you configure your startup apps, like a startup editor or something...

Do note that some are essential to your system running, and things that protect you like AV software and Firewalls should be left on..

Re the shortcut.. you could try and read up on how to make custom executable files and point them to open those programs when clicked on, like a dos program or something..

Say you had five programs you wanted started up, simply put all the shortcuts in a folder on the dektop, then go into the folder, select them all and click enter!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back