Multitude of BSODs

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am having BSOD after BSOD after BSOD. They're almost never the same thing either. Sometimes it's just an error message, other times there's a driver involved. It's shown ntfs.sys, a few other system files, the IRQL error, INTERNAL_POWER_ERROR, and many others. I formatted hoping that it would fix a driver issue, but it still does it. I exchanged some ram sticks thinking that they were causing something, but nothing. The hard drives should all be fine, they're pretty new. CPU doesn't get over 41C, so.. I'm at a total loss as to what's plaguing my system. I'm unable to put links or attachments on the post, as I'm new to the forum, but if someone would like to help out, my gmail is atroxmavenia, I have 7 minidumps.

In your next post attach your five layest minidumps in one Zip file.

Also, give us your system specs including OS and security software. Did you try to run Memtest on your RAM because such behavior with a myriad of BSOD error codes is a strong indicator of corrupted memory.

As I stated in my first post, I'm unable to post links or attachments due to the 5 post minimum rule, or I would have. I have mine, but I have no way to uploaded to a site of mine, but I have no way to post them here.

Specs:
EVGA 790i SLI Deluxe
Intel Q9550
Corsair XMS3 4GB DDR3 1333mhz
Hitatchi 320gb, Seagate 500gb, Seagate 1.5TB x2 - All 7200RPM 32MB Cache
Nvidia GTX280 1GB
Thermaltake Toughpower 1000w
Vista Home Premium 64

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back