My Cam and my Printer are both unusable with Vista

Status
Not open for further replies.

xarzu

My Cam and my Printer are both unusable with Vista. But I have an idea for a solution. I put my old computer on a network. I know that this is hwo they use printers at work. I assume I can do the same at home. Can I do the same sort of thing with my cam?

I am sure I can set up the printer via a network but I do not know how to go about doing this. How does one set up a network?

I am told that the camera possess the neccessary hardware/software in order to be accessed over a network. Someone recommened, however, that I can purchase a multi-card reader and this will somehow help me. Does anyone know about this?

Can you post the make and model numbers of your cam and printer, their may be some patches or firmware updates available which shall make them compatible.

Alternatively, if you go to start, network, set up a network and this will guide you through your various options with the wizard.

Hope this is of help to you

in general, yes you can do what you propose... its a pain in the ****, but a good work around for such gaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back