My computer is on, but nothing's on the screen

Hi there everybody! My computer is experiencing a problem right now where it looks like it's firing on all cylinders, but nothing appears on the screen. I've tried for the life of me to figure it out but nothing seems to work. I should preface by saying that it had been displaying some content before it just went completely black. But even when it did display the screen content, it had to reboot itself twice before anything came on the screen. Emphasis on the 'itself' part as in, I pressed the power button on once and it would fire up and shutdown, fire up and shutdown, fire up and finally boot like normal, All By Itself!

Sorry, I'm not yelling. I'm just trying to describe my bewilderment. As for details, I've got an ASUS Sabertooth X58 Mobo, a 650w power supply, and an Intel core i7 processor. My video card is a VisionTek Radeon HD 3650. And my RAM is named Viper Extreme and I have three sticks connected. I am by no means a computer expert and have just enough knowledge to know how to put a computer together but that's about it.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you very much and have an awesome day, every day!

Try installing another power supply first and pull out all but one memory stick. Make sure you have memory in the slot closest to the CPU

Back