My laptop monitor will not turn on

I have a MSI GF63 Thin 95C and I overclocked my monitor too much while deleting The original 60hz thing and replacing it with 120hz which is too much. After doing that I restarted my laptop and it was not booting. I did make The logo appear a couple of Times but now it seems that it wont appear anymore. It has an HDMI and it seems like only The monitor has problems, while The insides seem to be fine. Please help me with possible soluționa!! (there is no error message, just a Black screen)

Press and hold the power button on your device for 10 seconds to turn it off, then unplug your adapter. After 30 seconds, plug your adapter back in and restart your device. If you're still seeing a black or blank screen, check the connection between your device and the monitor or screen.

My friend has experienced a similar issue with his MSI a couple of months back and he did the following to resolve the issue he was facing. I don’t know whether you’d be able to resolve the issue simply by doing this step, but you could certainly give it a try I am sure.

Clean the CMOS and see of the monitor comes back to life after giving the system a restart. If you still find the issue to remain unchanged, just pull out the GPU and check whether the Motherboard is still posting.

I have a MSI GF63 Thin 95C and I overclocked my monitor too much while deleting The original 60hz thing and replacing it with 120hz which is too much. After doing that I restarted my laptop and it was not booting. I did make The logo appear a couple of Times but now it seems that it wont appear anymore. It has an HDMI and it seems like only The monitor has problems, while The insides seem to be fine. Please help me with possible soluționa!! (there is no error message, just a Black screen)
Connect your laptop to tv with the hdmi and see if the screen appears on your tv or not. If it appears then you need to check the connection of your screen to your motherboard.

Back