My Malware Logs, google is gonna kill me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello all:

I was referred here by a friend who was having the same issues:

1. clicking google search results links will almost always redirect me to a third party site.

2. My website www(dot)standingwavesound(dot)com has apparently been flagged as a host for malicious software even though I haven't updated it in months. I was told that whatever is/was on my machine could figure out my passwords and do all this through the "back door". This is a site that I'm using for my business and as a reference when I'm applying for jobs trying to further my career.

Any help or advice you have would be greatly appreciated. And if you ever need sound design or music for anything....it will be on me. I have attached my logs to this thread.

Attachments

• kylevs_mbam-log-2009-08-20 (22-42-10).txt
    3.8 KB · Views: 6
  • kylevs_SUPERAntiSpyware Scan Log - 08-21-2009 - 00-13-15.log
    465 bytes · Views: 5
  • kylevs_hijackthis.log
    9.2 KB · Views: 5
Yup, you have some problems you are now sharing with the public... read those logs yourself... and explain them to yourself.

well, thanks? i guess raybay.

i thought this was the proper place to upload those log files to receive help. was i mistaken? and if so could you point me in the right direction.

No, what we are suggesting is that what you need to know is posted. Malware bytes found some evil stuff.
The other two files seem ok, so we assuming that MalwareBytes removed everything.

But here is the info you need on files and infections from your own logs:
C:\Program Files\Native Instruments\Pro-53\UNWISE.EXE (Malware.Packer.Morphine) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\Steinberg\Cubase SX\UNWISE.EXE (Malware.Packer.Morphine) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\Steinberg\Nuendo 2\UNWISE.EXE (Malware.Packer.Morphine) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\Steinberg\Nuendo 3\UNWISE.EXE (Malware.Packer.Morphine) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\Vstplugins\Camel\Cameleon5000Data\UNWISE.EXE (Malware.Packer.Morphine) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\Vstplugins\Camel\CamelPhat\UNWISE.EXE (Malware.Packer.Morphine) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\Vstplugins\Camel\CamelSpace\UNWISE.EXE (Malware.Packer.Morphine) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\Vstplugins\GMEDIAMusic\Uninstall\UNWISE.EXE (Malware.Packer.Morphine) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\Vstplugins\rgcaudio z3ta+\z3ta+Uninstall\UNWISE.EXE (Malware.Packer.Morphine) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\Vstplugins\SCARBEE\VKFX User Presets\UNWISE.EXE (Malware.Packer.Morphine) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\system32\lowsec\local.ds (Stolen.data) -> Delete on reboot.
C:\WINDOWS\system32\lowsec\user.ds (Stolen.data) -> Delete on reboot.
C:\WINDOWS\system32\sdra64.exe (Trojan.FakeAlert) -> Delete on reboot.

What you need to do now is run the scans again, preferably in SAFE MODE, as some evils hide in memory and return when you reboot.
You can do a Google search on each of the infestations listed in your log to learn more.... generally

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back