My new website

Status
Not open for further replies.

God Of Mana

Hell, I just finished my Forum, maybe you can check it out. It took a while to make, and still a few things need to be done. (logo etc...)

Join if you like.

Crimson Aura

Nice website, have to say good layout and colours. Think i'll join, i guess that would make me the third member on the site after you and kimsland.

I'll use my Techspot user name as well, hopefully more people may join as well.

I like the sign of that Members can get paid :rolleyes:

Edit: Just had a proper look at Members List make that the third member from Techspot possibly, 7th on there

Yeah i noticed this Orbs thing, what do you mean by you can buy tools and stuff, could you give some examples.

you can buy items that change the color or style of your user title. There is even an item that allows you to become a moderator, but it costs like 100,000orbs XD

Are you going to add anymore?

That Moderator one might be a bad idea but you set a very high price so it would probably take a lot of posts to gain that so not many people will get it, but it maybe better to give the Moderator Titles out yourself

I know, I don't want many people to get it because moderators should be only a select few who are very active and and kind and generous and stuff.

I was thinking about adding more but i ran into some problems
1-only one at a time could be displayed when posting (all could be viewed, if one was to visit the profile page)
2- I don't have access to photo shop, so i cant create the rank images.

Good :grinthumb more members are needed on the site, Between me and God Of Mana we've created a few threads.

The site Includes a News Section you can post news articles you find interesting, A little Gamble section based on the Orb System (Which You Can Add To And Facilitate with a Sport you follow or Something Else), Films & TV section and a bit of Joke Area as well the List just goes on.

Please be careful in this advertisement
It's one thing to say "Check out my new site"
But to inform members to go there for technical support, is a bit much. That's what TechSpot is for!

I edited it out I should have said we only have 3 active members so it wouldn't be much of a Tech Support really :).

Techspot is still the Best for it, in terms of the Threads actually on here and Very Good Wealth of Knowledge :).

Thanks,
Oh I updated your Avatar for you too
f55b8j.gif

Just right click Save-As (onto Desktop will do)

So as you can update your present one
Here: https://www.techspot.com/vb/profile.php?do=editavatar

Up to you ;)

Oh I can see what you did instead of the White Background the Grey on here :), does work better but the 40x40 Pixel image limit is way too small you can't do anything with it never mind see it.

Even a Slight increase something around 60x60 would make it so much clearer, but I suppose Julio set the Rules for a Reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back