My PC freezes

Ok first all Hi to every im new here looking for little help so my pc started freezing i went and got new video card and some memory and that still wont stop the problem i ran out of ideas on what to do dont wana keep getting new parts and it keeps doing it so here as much as i know about my pc it has a (Processor:AMD athelon 64x duel core 3000)Motherboard :Asus A8v Video card:Radeon hd 5750. says this video card needs 450-600 watt power supply mines its a 500 watt. let me know what u g yuys think give me any program i can down load to show more spects of my pc so u guy can help me plz...

bluescree info

st got this from the memory dump Problem signature:
Problem Event Name: BlueScreen
OS Version: 6.1.7600.2.0.0.256.1
Locale ID: 1033

Additional information about the problem:
BCCode: 1a
BCP1: 0000000000000411
BCP2: FFFFF6FC50010B70
BCP3: A2E000003DCB6900
BCP4: FFFFF8A00AA40011
OS Version: 6_1_7600
Service Pack: 0_0
Product: 256_1

Files that help describe the problem:
C:\Windows\Minidump\022411-22359-01.dmp
C:\Users\junny\AppData\Local\Temp\WER-84031-0.sysdata.xml

If the online privacy statement is not available, please read our privacy statement offline:
C:\Windows\system32\en-US\erofflps.txt

How to find and post your Minidump Files:

My Computer > C Drive > Windows Folder > Minidump Folder > Minidump Files.

It is these files that we need (not the folder). Attach to your next post the five most recent dumps. Notice the Manage Attachments button at the bottom when you go to post the next time. You can Zip up to five files per Zip; if you only have one or two you don’t need to zip them, just attach as is. Please do us a favor and don’t Zip each one individually.

ok

so i reformated my pc with windows xp now it had windows 7 now it only freezes watchiong you tube videos but the thing is that the backround freezes but the mouse still works but i can't press anytying like ctrl/alt/del or anything soon as it happends againg i will post the minidump files .o and i just recently went and took the new video card i had buy and changed it for a 5570 hd radeon

Back