My sound card works with cabal?

Status
Not open for further replies.

clocker

Ok so basicly i have begun to play the cool game Cabal Online.
When i play the game it starts up and i can play normally i hear the enviorement sounds and the ambience and all that stuff, but the problem is i have never noticed before that Cabal Online has background music when u play, so i checked it out and it dosent work to hear. Cabal Online has a jukebox wich means u can listen to the BGM music in game but when i press play on the button i cant hear any music.
The game requires a directx9c compatible soundcard.

My sound card is a onboard Realtek AC97 the current version of drivers installed is 5.10.0.5260 acording to the device manager on the system. So now i ask does my soundcard work with directx9? and if it does, do i need to update my drivers for it and where can i find the drivers? but if i got the best version for the soundcard what is than the problem so i cant hear any background music in Cabal?

Heres the game website if u need to know what game i mean:

http://www.cabalonline.com/

[Edit] Oh between the background music format in the game is in ogg i found out, it works to open them with windows media player outside the game but i cant hear the music in game.

Ok,
now cane we have the rest of your system specs? Things like make and model of your computer?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back