My Task Manager Isn't Working

Status
Not open for further replies.
For some time now my task manager hasn't been working correctly. When I would click end now it would just pop up the window ending now, and nothing would happen. I would have to keep clicking end now to close the program, but now it has stopping completely. I'm attaching my logfile. Hope you can help me.

I would give this a shot

Download to your Desktop this self-extracting ZIP archive FixPolicies.exe

• Double-click FixPolicies.exe
• Click the Install button on the bottom toolbar of the box that will open.
• The program will create a new Folder called FixPolicies
• Double-click to Open the new Folder, and then double-click the file named Fix_Policies.cmd
• A black box will briefly appear and then close. This will enable your Control Panel, Task Manager and stop any Administrative warnings.

If that doesnt work,

Download RatsCheddar.zip
It contains a program written by Rathat, and it is a Policy Controller.
Save and extract this program to the desktop.
Once extracted, click on the RatsCheddar.exe file.
Enable everything, then click Exit
Reboot your Computer.

I tried all the suggestions and none of them worked. When I tried to enable the task manager in the shredder I got a message saying it couldn't be enabled. When I press the clt, alt, delete, the task manager appears but when I click it to see what's running it disappears. Then the green square showing my cpu appears in the right corner, and a blank bar at the bottom where it normally would say what windows i've opened. Any other suggestions? Thank you

Its working. I turned my computer off for the night, and tried it again. I got the little box with no title I pressed, the border around it, and now its back to normal. Thanks for the help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back